• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Yeast Name Custom Report Tag

bbuerger

Apprentice
Reaction score
Any chance we could get a Yeast Name tag added in an upcoming version for custom reports?  I'd like to add that info to a custom report I've made for tap handles and another one I did for tacking on to the kegorator.  I already posted a sample of the report to the forum but didn't get a response to the tag request.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

The only challenge is when you have multiple yeasts, but I could try to grab the first yeast named one and use it in the report.  Perhaps $YEAST_NAME

Brad

Brad - that would be great.  I think this would work for a large majority.  Thank you!

Hi,
  I was hoping to get it into Build 51, but did not make it.  Its still on my list for the next update. 

Brad

Hi Brad,

Did this get slipped in?  I didn't see anything in the release notes for the past few releases.

Thanks - Bruce

Hi,

I presented BeerSmith to our home brew club last night along with the custom tap handle report I have developed.  The report caught the eye of some of the attendees because several of the club members use tap handles that take a business card sized label.  Before I start sending it to the attendees I was wondering if I could get an update on what release the new yeast tag will be included with.  I've tried a few guesses in case it got slipped in but have not had any luck.  Any update would be appreciated.

Thank you - Bruce

Back