• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Unable to "Preview" any list using the Preview button next to Print List

Pirate Point Brewer

Grandmaster Brewer
Master Brewer
Reaction score
Hello Brad,

Thanks for the prompt response. I apologize for not stating the problem more clearly. The Problem is not the Print List tab. The problem is the Preview tab just to the right of the Print List Tab. This Preview tab duplicates the function of the preview tab at the bottom where you select your reports just above the preview pane. It previews the active recipe report not the selected list such as Brewlog. If no recipe is selected the preview tab does nothing. The same is true for the Print Preview selection in the File Menu. They act identically. In 1.4 when Previewing the list, you had the ability to format the page and "scale" the list before printing using the print icon in the preview screen.  As I mentioned, we put many columns in Brewlog, without the ability to Preview and the "scale" (Shrink) the list, even in Landscape Page Format, what could be a very concise 1 page printed list becomes a multi page mess. I hope this better clarifies the concern.

Once again, thanks for your help. We really enjoy the product.

Preston

Back