• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Shopping Cart mistakes

beefnbarley

Apprentice
Reaction score
When I add items to the shopping cart it increases the amount needed by 5 fold higher than is listed in recipe.  Tried this twice and thought it was my mistake, but must be a bug.

I'm using build 50, and tried about six recipes and each worked properly.  Can you post your build and your steps for Brad to test?

I tried it with the cart already open, and also closed.  thx

I am not sure if this is the best place to post this, so please move if I am in the wrong place.  Everytime I add a recipe to my SHopping List it Doubles the amounts for all ingredients.

Also, I am finding that when I add an ingredient to the list and see how much it THINKS I need, it does not tally the open recipe against the needed column....I suspect I am missing something simple.

Thanks...still making the transition from BeerTools to Beersmith with a lot to learn.

Hi,
  I'm not seeing any doubling here - is it possible you double clicked the "Add to cart" button somehow?

Brad

Back