• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Can't copy "Plain TXT" recipe on Mac

Stux

Apprentice
Reaction score
I can't seem to copy the plain text of a recipe out of BS2 for Mac (build 50 [OSX 10.7.2])

I've never been able to actually.

I click on a recipe, choose Plain TXT, then try to select the recipe... which is difficult because the selection doesn't scroll and cmd-a doesn't work (I end up shift-clicking the top/bottom of the recipe)

Once its selected copy, from a button, menu or hotkey does not work.

I find I have to export the recipe to a text file and then open that in text edit, and then copy it out... which is definately not how I imagine this is supposed to work

Hi,
  If you grab the latest build (2.0.54 which is here on the bugs forum) it will actually open up TextEdit if you preview your text report to make it easier to copy/paste.

Copying directly from the preview window is not supported on Mac yet, but with the new one you can push the preview button and then copy/paste it.

Brad

Back