• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Mac Build 2.0.54

dunleav1

Apprentice
Reaction score
Just applied build 2.0.54 on Mac. When I make a small change to a recipe, Beersmith becomes unresponsive for 10 seconds or so..  The cursor keeps going to a pinwheel like it's processing something, but it shouldn't be doing anything.
Note: I did not see this behavior in the last build.

Hi
  Not sure but if you have a large number of recipes it might be auto saving.  I decreased the autosave time so it saves more frequently.

I'll add an option in the next version so you can adjust the autosave time and options.

Brad

Just installed the most recent build on my Macbook (OSX 10.5.8) and Beersmith will not launch (error message: quit unexpectedly).  I have tried to re-install, but no luck.  Any ideas?

Hi,
  Under 10.5 make sure you have downloaded the Mac 32 but version as the 64 bit won't run under Leopard.

Brad

BeerSmith said:
Hi
  Not sure but if you have a large number of recipes it might be auto saving.  I decreased the autosave time so it saves more frequently.

I'll add an option in the next version so you can adjust the autosave time and options.

Brad

Brad I downloaded 2.0.57 and don't see an autosave option. Did it make it to this release?
Thanks,
Joe

Joe,
  Sorry - no it did not - I put out 2.0.57 mainly to fix the critical recipe scaling bug and did not roll in a number of other changes.  I will get it in as soon as possible though.

Brad

Brad,
Any idea when this fix is going to go in. The delay is killing me...
Thanks,
JD

Back