• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Shopping list not reading inventory

Myk

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
I've got Chocolate Malt UK 450srm in my recipes.
I add the recipes to the shopping list, 2 times each from 3 recipes and it says there is 0.00 pounds in inventory.

I look at inventory and there's 5.5lbs. I replaced the chocolate in the recipes showing only items in inventory. I also tried to add the chocolate from inventory but since it's already there that did nothing but confirm I had the right one.
The inventory could be a carry over from 1 if that may be the problem.

Everything else seems to be correct. Just the UK chocolate.

I am also having issues with the inventory not being updated in either the recipe or the shopping list. When in the inventory view window, the inventory is correct...it's just not updating in the other parts of the program apparently...?

For me it's only that chocolate malt and only in the shopping list.
The recipe says 5.5lbs in inventory, the inventory says 5.5lbs in inventory.
But when I add it to the shopping list the shopping list ignores the inventory and says 0.0lbs.

I just got my supply for the year and the inventory updated OK from the shopping list.

Back