• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Upgrade?? 1.4 - 2.0??

Ridemywideglide

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm kind of confused by my email at purchase of the "old" version that says I registered a permant key for beersmith. Yet now I have to pay an additional $30 to get the new update.

My beertools updates have been free since the day I PAID for them.....

Hi,

I basically have the same sort of question. I just want to confirm that if I'm a old user of 1.4, a few years probably, that there is no discounted upgrade to 2.0. I understand the requirement to need to sell a new product. I just want to make sure I'm not missing a deal.

Thanks,

Mike

i believe i remember seeing a discounted price for 1.4 users..look into it more before doing anything..

Hi,
  The upgrade discount program was open from May until 31 August of 2011, and I actually extended it by two additional months to 31 October 2011 before
closing it out.  I did everything I could to advertise it including major announcements on the blog, newsletter, forum, etc...

I still do offer discounts and occasional sales - keep an eye on the blog and newsletter.

Brad

Back