• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

2.0.57 crashed when using undo/redo

Toy4Rick

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Hello,

I am using the trial version for now as I play with the SW, which is awesome BTW  :).

#1) After I entered in one of my recipes, I was playing with the Style Guide Comparison, didn't really understand what/why changed so I was going Ctrl Z, Ctrl Y and after about 5 or 6 moves, the SW crashed.  When I restarted it, I found that some things were still current while others were changed back such as the default equipment.  It saved my equipment but the default was reset. 

#2) Also, at times, the mouse scroll won't work on the recipe design tab so I have to navigate using scroll bar on the window to scroll up and down.  If I go to the fermentation tab and back, scroll usually works.

#3) When I adjust my ingredients in the style guide section, undo/redo does not update those values with the change.

#4) Having trouble with the batch size vs scale recipe option, gives very different results and it completely jacks with the IBUs, OG...

Thanks in advance
Toy4Rick

Back