• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

My Recipe Calendar Entries?

rack04

Apprentice
Reaction score
Would it make sense to have a "null" value or deselect the calendar for a recipe in the "My Recipe" section.  The way I used BeerSmith is that I formulate recipes in the "My Recipe" section and once I brew it I move it to the "Brew Log" section.  When I'm viewing the calendar the recipes in the "My Recipe" section show up with the arbitrary date assigned to them.  I would prefer to have a method to not assign a date to the recipes in the "My Recipe" section.  Thanks.

You can set it so only the brew log shows on the calender. You can also hide recipes where you're not the brewer.

Is the Brew Log the same as Brew Notes?  Where is the brew log located?

Hi,
  The "Brew Log" is a separate folder that appears when you use the "Copy to Brew Log" button from My Recipes.  The idea behind it is to have a place to archive recipes in an "As Brewed" state - after you brew them.

Brad

Back