• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Calendar Issue

t3e871

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I just bought and installed BeerSmith 2 on my Mac and wanted to use the calendar function to keep track of my beers. My calendar is already populated with several events that are not mine...How do I get rid of these?

Attachments

• bscal.jpg
    bscal.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 348
Go to 'Tools' > 'Options' > 'Brewing' and on the bottom of the window you will see 'Calendar Options'. Choose the display option you wish.
Prost
Ed

Go to 'Tools' > 'Options' > 'Brewing' and on the bottom of the window you will see 'Calendar Options'. Choose the display option you wish.
Prost
Ed

Rusty Nails - This is not an available option for BS 2.0 on a MAC.

Any Mac users out there with a solution for editing the brewing events on the Calendar?  It really shouldn't be this difficult to find the information.

Thanks,
Chris

UPDATE: The calendar options are located under "Preferences". The Preferences button is located under BeerSmith2 on the upper tool bar or to the right in the (funky) middle tool bar.

Preferences -> Brewing -> Calendar Options (at the very bottom)

Three options in the Folders to Display dropdown:
1. All Folders
2. Brew Log Only
3. Main Recipe Folder Only

Also a check box titled:
"Hide recipes where I'm not [the] brewer (name above)"

The checkbox option solved my inquiry of how to list only my recipes on the brewing calendar. Now back to building my next beer and setting up my beer schedule for the year...

Happy brewing!

Chris
www.bighedgebrewing.com

Back