• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Irish Moss does not show in Brew Sheet

Jims New Brew

Apprentice
Reaction score
I am getting ready to brew my second batch since switching from V1.4 to V2. Both times, when I printed the Brew Sheet the Irish Moss was not listed on the Brew Sheet. The first time I didn't notice the omission and I missed the addition. This time I looked for it and hand wrote it on the Brew Sheet.

Am I doing something wrong or have I found a glitch?

Thanks,
Jim

Is it on the preview and just not getting printed? (I never print mine so I can't confirm or deny if that's the case.)
Which brewsheet?
It shows up on my preview pane and print preview for the brewsheets I made, the one I downloaded and the one included with 2. I just ran through everything and it shows in the preview pane on all of them here.

Thanks for the reply. I reprinted the "Classic Brewsheet" and it was there. The first printout was from a week earlier and maybe I did not have the Moss in there at the time I printed it???? Anyway, all is right with the world now.

Again, thanks,

Jim

Back