• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Dragging recipe to folder no longer works with Mac v1.0.57

stevehollx

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I constantly shuffle my recipes into different folders depending on the state the beer is in (i.e. fermenting, aging, bottled, drinking).

With what appears to be the Build 57 update, the feature to drag the recipe to another folder no longer works.  It also appears that there is no other way to assign the recipe to another folder (no right click options, or 'assign to parent folder' dropdowns.

When I drag the recipe to the folder, a transparent square appears about 2/3rd of the way to the right of the main window and follows the cursor drag.  Dragging the file to the folder no longer does anything.

I'm attaching a screenshot of what it looks like when clicking, holding, and dragging the recipe to the folder.  My mouse is over the destination folder.  Screenshot is right before I let go, during which nothing happens.  Note the square above the 'style' column.  That's the box that remotely tracks the cursor when dragging.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-01-18 at 6.58.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-01-18 at 6.58.57 PM.png
    537.5 KB · Views: 312
Hi,
  Its a problem with the 64 bit build.  The 32 bit Mac build still works with drag/drop. 

I'm trying to resolve it as quickly as possible - but it appears to be a bug in an internal library so it has been a tough one to resolve.

In the meantime I recommend working around it with copy/paste or go to the 32 bit build if you prefer.

Brad

Back