• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Landscape Printing Mac OS X

Tim McManus

Apprentice
Reaction score
I am trying to print out my shopping cart in Landscape mode in Mac OS X because it's truncating, but there isn't a page orientation option available.  Normally I would go to File->Page Setup to do this, but I cannot do it.  I tried creating a printer preset to change the orientation but that doesn't work either.

Any thoughts on how I can change the page orientation to print in landscape mode?

Thanks!

Having a similar issue. It seems to simply not want to play nicely with the standard/popular portrait print layout.

I'll attach a screenshot of what happens when I try to print, as well as a print-to-PDF result which demonstrates the truncation. I'm new to BeerSmith (in any form) but I'm familiar with filing software defects (it's part of my job). If this recipe seems familiar, it was my attempt at transcribing a recipe from AHA in an attempt to familiarize myself with BS2.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-02-18 at 9.18.16 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-02-18 at 9.18.16 PM.png
    47 KB · Views: 394
  • BS2_BadenovRIS.pdf
    58 KB · Views: 692
This is still an issue on Mac even now in 2015. Which this was addressed.

Back