• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

DateTime Error When Loading Program

ABREWCADABREW

Apprentice
Reaction score
There seems to be a Leap Year bug!

I started seeing this error message today (29 February - in Japan) (see attachment).

First I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software, but to no avail. Then I changed the date on my computer clock - Bingo! Error gone.

The software will still run, but you'll have to to click through a series of annoying error messages. At least everything will be right as rain tomorrow.  :D

Attachments

• BeerSmith Error.jpg
    BeerSmith Error.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 622
Hi,
  Yes - I just found out about it and it is actually a problem I caused when resetting inventory dates to a default date.  I'm implementing a long term fix as well as checking to make sure it does not cause problems tomorrow.

You can cancel to suppress the warnings and I believe it will run correctly for today.

I will post a patch if necessary.

Brad

I get the error too, but when I hit "cancel" all works fine.

Hi,
  Hit the cancel button when the error comes up and it will fix itself tomorrow.

See this thread...
  http://www.beersmith.com/forum/index.php/topic,6688.0.html

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Brad

Back