• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Won't print correctly in OSX

archer75

Apprentice
Reaction score
When I tell it to print it tells me the document is too wide and will be truncated.  As a result it's not printing correctly.  Any document from beer smith.

I have saved the brew steps as a PDF and even that is truncated.

I have experienced the same problem since the first public Mac build. I've tried it on Snow Leopard and now on Lion. It appears the document is formatted for 11x17 with huge margins, and if you print it on 8-1/2x11 paper it gets truncated. For now, I print to PDF, scale the PDF down and center it, and then I get a printout that is centered on the 8-1/2x11 page but with wide margins - it's kind of a pain because the print is very small. Scaling it up even a little bit truncates the text. I haven't reported this to date because I had hoped that upgrading to Lion would fix it. It doesn't. I hope this can be addressed fairly soon.

Still an issue with OSX Lion. Really kinda sucks! Any idea on how to fix??

Back