Author Topic: Calendar off by a day  (Read 2963 times)

Offline swstim

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
Calendar off by a day
« on: March 10, 2012, 02:01:56 PM »
Hi Brad,

I am setting up a recipe to brew tomorrow but it's showing up in the Calendar view as "Brew" on today 3/10, not tomorrow 3/11 as I have it saved in the recipe.  Also, if I click on the circled number on the right of the date, it shows duplicates for all of my ongoing events.  Just a guess, but maybe it has something to do with daylight savings time?  In fact, if I disable "automatically adjust clock for DST" in Windows time prefs the issue goes away.  I'm running 2.0.57 on Win7 x64.

Cheers,
Tim

Offline chubba27

• BeerSmith Brewer
Re: Calendar off by a day
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 09:23:57 AM »
I'm also seeing this issue this morning.  Curious if it may be related to the leap year issue.  If I set the brew date to Friday the 23rd, it shows up on Thursday the 22nd on the calendar.  If I move the brew date to before the leap day, e.g., Feb 27th, then the calendar shows the brew date correctly.

Leap year issue: http://www.beersmith.com/forum/index.php/topic,6688.0.html

Offline chubba27

• BeerSmith Brewer
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 03:54:25 PM »
*bump*

Anything?  I doubt I'm the only person seeing this.

Offline Lawcobrew

• BeerSmith Apprentice Brewer
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 08:43:58 AM »
I recently had my hard drive crash.  I was able to reload BeerSmith and retrieve my recipes.  But when I put everything back together, I noticed the brew day being off.  I am relieved that this is a minor bug with the software.  Any word on when the next patch/upgrade will be available to download?  I find the calendar very useful in managing my brewing schedule.

Offline BeerSmith

• Brewer, Author, Patriot
  • BeerSmith Administrator
  • BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • BeerSmith - take the guesswork out of brewing!
    • BeerSmith
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 09:22:03 AM »
Thanks,
  Someone sent this to me last week and I'm debugging it now.  It will be fixed in the next release in a few weeks.

Brad
Get a free trial of BeerSmith 3 here