• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Calendar off by a day

swstim

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi Brad,

I am setting up a recipe to brew tomorrow but it's showing up in the Calendar view as "Brew" on today 3/10, not tomorrow 3/11 as I have it saved in the recipe.  Also, if I click on the circled number on the right of the date, it shows duplicates for all of my ongoing events.  Just a guess, but maybe it has something to do with daylight savings time?  In fact, if I disable "automatically adjust clock for DST" in Windows time prefs the issue goes away.  I'm running 2.0.57 on Win7 x64.

Cheers,
Tim

I'm also seeing this issue this morning.  Curious if it may be related to the leap year issue.  If I set the brew date to Friday the 23rd, it shows up on Thursday the 22nd on the calendar.  If I move the brew date to before the leap day, e.g., Feb 27th, then the calendar shows the brew date correctly.

Leap year issue: http://www.beersmith.com/forum/index.php/topic,6688.0.html

I recently had my hard drive crash.  I was able to reload BeerSmith and retrieve my recipes.  But when I put everything back together, I noticed the brew day being off.  I am relieved that this is a minor bug with the software.  Any word on when the next patch/upgrade will be available to download?  I find the calendar very useful in managing my brewing schedule.

Thanks,
  Someone sent this to me last week and I'm debugging it now.  It will be fixed in the next release in a few weeks.

Brad

Back