• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Show Brew Steps - Blank

Populuxe

Apprentice
Reaction score
I am running windows XP. BS 2.0.57

When I first time click o the show brew steps the display shows blank page. To see the brew steps I have to close it and click on the display brew steps again. It looks like it happens only first time in session.

Not a bid deal.

Hi,
  I've not yet seen anything like this.  I have an XP machine here I can try to test this on - I'll run it tomorrow as I have some other XP work to do.

Brad

Hi Brad, I just found in one of the earlier posts that some people had this problem while using DropBox and that is what I am doing. Looks like this is not BS2 problem. Thanks.

Hi,
  Yes - drop box is a problem for the following reason:  BeerSmith writes the various reports to temporary HTML files which it displays using the browser.  Drop box apparently does not synch the temporary files fast enough so the browser goes to read those files only to find them blank.

I am working on a cloud view for recipe sharing across machines that should make it much easier to work with recipes across multiple computers.  I expect to have it ready in a few months.

Brad

Back