• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Search doesn't look in folders

ScottKinD

Apprentice
Reaction score
When looking for a recipe the search function only looks at recipes in the current folder.  If you have recipe packs loaded they are not searchable unless you open them.  Kind of defeats either the search or the folders take your pick.

For me it's search since I use folders to keep track of where the recipe came from.

This is the latest version on Mac.

The big pause delay is fixed, or can be by changing prefs so THANKS!

Thanks,
  I'm working on adding an advanced search which should really help correct this in the near future.

Brad

Is there any ETA on when the advanced search feature is going to be available?  I have well over 250 recipes in here now and having to drill down into each folder to find one is a hassle.  Otherwise the program is great.

I think it's under the "View" menu called "recipe Search". Not sure why the help file calls it "Search All" or why the search bar already on the main screen wouldn't have this functionality.

Back