• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Selling hops ( 7 different varieties)

caliberhops

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm selling Hops (pellets) from the Yakima Valley (Washington State).
All hops are vacuum packed, stored in cold storage, and are from the 2011 Crop.

All prices are based on 1 pound (lb) = 16oz.

Varieties in stock
Bravo ($8.00)
Cascade ($10.00)
Columbus ($8.00)
Mt. Hood ($10.00)
Northern Brewer (10.00)
Saaz ($10.00)
Summit ($8.00)
Willamette ($10.00)

* Shipping prices will be determined by quantity. However, I can fit up to 3 lbs into a USPS $5 flat rate envelope.
** Discounts for bulk orders.
*** Prices are subject to change (based on season / supply).

www.facebook.com/yakimahops <---------- FaceBook ( Updates and Specials!)
www.yakimavalleyhops.com <----- Website!
http://www.ebay.com/sch/yakimavalleyhops/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=   <------- Ebay

Are these 2011 crops?  Whole leaf?  Vac packed in foil/mylar?  Shipping cost for 2lb to zip 17240?

Thank You for posting these!!

Cheers, Pete

All hops are this years crop.

All varieties listed are full leaf, but we have pelleted as well.
We sell to small craft breweries,thus we can accommodate.

I can fit 2 lbs of hops in a 5 dollar flat rate envelope through USPS (to anywhere in the US!).
Larger orders is not as much as you think - generally under 15 dollars. If you buy enough I'll ship them for free.

Contact me at: caliberhops@gmail.com

Thanks again!
Jeff

No on Perle - ( I might have some for a few sales such as yourself).
No on Simcore, Amarillo, and Citra.
The rest I can most likely get as long as its not NZ hops.

Hey!  Just upgraded to BS2 and joined the Forum today.  Never swapped or bought anything here before, tips welcome.

I'm interesed in pellets, 6 of the varieties, 1 lb each.  How much to ship to Nashville, TN?

Thank you to everyone who has put in orders!
I just registered yakimavalleyhops.com
I plan on opening an online store soon!

Has anyone actually received any hops yet??????????

8 days since "shipped" & waiting..............

I'm not sure who bought from me on this site or if they even frequent the forum enough to even post to give a review. However, check my Ebay feedback regarding my hops or purchase them via Ebay (if you are concerned about legitimacy).

http://www.ebay.com/sch/niski105/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

I setup recently a new ebay account to strictly sell hops  user name: yakimavalleyhops
http://www.ebay.com/sch/yakimavalleyhops/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Thanks, Jeff (YakimaValleyHops.com)

Jeff,

I received my order yesteday.  They do smell great.  I would sugest vacumm packing, Mylar with foil being the best way to go.  Several sites including Amazon have pretty good deals on mylar/ foil bags, some even include O2 absorbers.  To me it would be well worth the extra buck or 2 a pound.
  Thank you for offering this on our site and good luck with your biz!

Cheers!

I vac packed & froze my hop purchase this morning.  The Willamette smells nice, The Summit hops is totally another aroma...  I made 4 1/4 packs from each 1 lb Zip-Lock Bag.  The greatest majority of each bag was nice green flower/ cones.  A few brown/purple cones in the Summit.  I am going to run my Irish Stout kegged brew through the Hop Randell with the Summit for a taste test.

I think you were the only person I sold  loose leaf hops too.  With
the shipping  costs  factored in I actually lost money, but I originally posted loose leaf so I had to hold my word :0 .
Your hops came from a bale which we sell to contracted breweries. I'm not going to be messing around and vacuum packing loose leaf from bales.
Furthermore, your hops might have been checked by USPS since they were loose leaf which could have caused a delay in deliveryl.

I strictly sell pellets now and they come vacuum packed (check my ebay store or web site).

hoppellets.jpg

By caliberhopss at 2012-04-10

We just started making these and we might sell them in the future.

wholeleaf.jpg

By caliberhopss at 2012-04-23

TY for the suggestion on bags though. I forgot the name of  mylar and foil.
Have fun brewing this weekend!

www.yakimavalleyhops.com

Back