• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BeerSmith Recipe Cloud Beta Test

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
All,
  I'm looking for a few more beta testers for the "BeerSmith Cloud" which will:
  - Give you a cloud folder you can access from multiple machines (for sharing across machines)
  - Also allow you to share recipes to a central web site which will basically become a huge searchable repository for BeerSmith recipes.

If interested, post here - I'll take volunteers as needed on a first-come first-serve basis and contact you via email.

Brad

Hi Brad - interesting idea. I would be willing to help. Recipe availability and sharing sounds like an excellent concept. I suspect only the creator can modifiy the original recipe while those sharing can create a copy, something like Hopville?

I'll be glad to help. Sign me up if you still need beta testers.

Scott

I was able to download/install the cloud version with no issues.  Creating the cloud account was simple and I added recipes to the cloud and was able to retrieve and view on a 2nd computer.  Worked nicely, thanks Brad.

I would like to take part.  Is this going to work with the BrewAide app?

Brad is not part of the BrewAide app, please direct questions to me.

I will try and make it work with the cloud as soon as possible.  As long as Brad approves it of course

I've been wanting this feature for a LONG time!  :)

I'd be happy to help test this out in any way necessary.  I use Mac, Windows and Linux operating systems all day long (I'm an IT guy).. I also do All-Grain, Extract and now BIAB methods while brewing.

Looking forward to it!!!

Back