• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Tap Handle Custom Report

bbuerger

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi All,

Attached is an upgraded custom report that I developed for use with my keg-o-rator and jockey box tap handles.  They are designed to display the name of the brew and some additional stats about it.  This version now includes the name of the yeast that is used on the tap handle print out.

The two business card sized labels work with the changeable tap handles.  They work great at homebrew club meetings or functions where homebrew s served.  A link to their page on the NB web site is below.
http://www.northernbrewer.com/shop/brewing/kegging/tap-handles/changble-tap-handle-black.html

The second larger report is something that I slip into an acrylic frame that hangs on my keg-o-rator. 

Hope you find them as useful as I do.  Enjoy.

Attachments

• TapHandles_FINAL.html
    28.1 KB · Views: 485
Nice. I make a number of custom reports including one (or more) for bottle labels.

I posted an example here:  http://www.beersmith.com/forum/index.php/topic,6531.msg27610.html#msg27610

Buergermeister said:
Hi All,

Attached is an upgraded custom report that I developed for use with my keg-o-rator and jockey box tap handles.  They are designed to display the name of the brew and some additional stats about it.  This version now includes the name of the yeast that is used on the tap handle print out.

The two business card sized labels work with the changeable tap handles.  They work great at homebrew club meetings or functions where homebrew s served.  A link to their page on the NB web site is below.
http://www.northernbrewer.com/shop/brewing/kegging/tap-handles/changble-tap-handle-black.html

The second larger report is something that I slip into an acrylic frame that hangs on my keg-o-rator. 

Hope you find them as useful as I do.  Enjoy.

Buergermeister,

I've been working on massaging the BeerSmith $INGREDIENTS table for a different custom report.  For an exercise, I reworked your tap handle report to eliminate a bunch of the junk that comes along with $INGREDIENTS.  Javascript 'R' Us.  IMHO, this really cleans up the look of the tap labels.

I noticed that your FrontPage code only really worked with Internet Explorer.  When I saved the report and played it back with Firefox (or Chrome or Safari or Opera), I got a very different look.  So I plunged ahead and rewrote the HTML to be more standards-compliant.  It now seems to work in all browsers.

I don't have those cool NB tap handles, but I've given Mrs. Claus the hint for next Christmas.  I tried to make my stuff the same size as yours - let me know if it fits, or if I need to make some adjustments.  I'll be glad to do so.

Hope this is helpful...

Dave

Attachments

• TapHandles_DMH.html
    13.4 KB · Views: 499
Back