• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Timer in 2.1

Kaffeedog

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Love the timer function, but you need to be able to skip to the next step, instead of waiting for the timer to run out on the current step. 

I don't have a "skip" but you can use the set button to set it to any time you wish (after the next step if needed?)

Thanks,
Brad

I'd also like to suggest:

1. Ability to change the size of the timer and fonts - much too small for me.
2. Alarms and alerts
3. Clock that counts down to zero

ABREWCADABREW said:
I'd also like to suggest:

1. Ability to change the size of the timer and fonts - much too small for me.
2. Alarms and alerts
3. Clock that counts down to zero

1. YES!! This should be viewable from more than right in front of the screen
2. mp3 alarm sounds would be a great reminder that something needs doing when the time gets hit while you're emptying... i mean cleaning bottles on brewday.

3. Big... like really big, like read from across the driveway on a medium sized laptop big, Colored based on how much time is left (Blue, Green, Yellow down to 0 and overdue in Red)

Poor Poor Brad ..... a never ending suggetion pool to keep him working!!! :D But I like the ideas!

Wow! And I still use my wind up kitchen timer. Portable, no sun glare, and waterproof.

Ed

Back