• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Customize columns greyed out

cheech

Apprentice
Reaction score
In the recipe design tab when right clicking a column to 'customize column' it is greyed out, this seems to be a common problem was wondering when this will be fixed

Hi,
  Its greyed out because the fields are limited (its a subset of fields that can be displayed for hops, grains, etc... all together).  I'll look at allowing at least some limited customization in a future version.

Brad

cheech said:
In the recipe design tab when right clicking a column to 'customize column' it is greyed out, this seems to be a common problem was wondering when this will be fixed
I'm with you. I'd really like to be able to add fields to the columns view. I'd also like to be able to view my "Amt" in both metric and imperial. I typically weigh out all of my hops in grams (my gram scale doesn't do oz), but most recipes are reported in oz in the U.S. Being able to see both would be a big help to me.

Back