• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Grain profiles

hopdog

Apprentice
Reaction score
The best and cheapest access I have for base malt is Great Western Malts pale 2-row. In the Great Western Add-on I do not see it listed. Is there an existing profile I can download, and if not where would I go to find the info so I can create my own. Also wondering about Midnight Wheat from Briess, it isn't listed under any of the add-ons I have seen.

I just picked up Beersmith 2 from Dr. Brad himself at NHC. I have to say it is a vast improvement over ver. 1, much easier to use.

Great Western 2 row. My favorite work horse base malt.
See attached.
Ed

Attachments

• gw2row.bsmx
    1.6 KB · Views: 346
Thanks Rust. That is pretty much was I was figuring for OG and what not. The head brewer where I work said too that you can go on Great Western's website and get a bunch of even more specfic info if you have lot numbers.

'preciate it!

ipa

i'm reviving this topic to ask if the grain profile for the organic version of great western's american pale ale 2-row would be any different than the conventional?

thanks!

Back