• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Inventory balance gone faulty by going into negative?

jat147

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
  Love my Beersmith, does make life a lot easier - just got problems with the inventory tough....

1) The inventory figure wasn't totally accurate in the first place I suspect - my mistake. Anyway made a recipe with 3.75kg of a malt but the inventory only showed as having 3.5kg to use. A warning notice came up on the screen informing me that I was using more than I had, so I pressed ok and expected the balance figure to go to a negative value. It didn't and has stayed the same, so is now really inaccurate. Plus I dont now know if the other balances have been adjusted either, without going and weighing everything again!

2) Related to the above problem. I always wonder if I've pressed the remove inventory button or not? Or worse, pressed it more than once! Can there be a confirmation button added to the inventory removal button please. It would make the inventory so much better??

Any ideas would be gratefuly received,
James

I agree about the inventory removal.  Ideally, I'd like to see it list the items and amounts its about to remove, perhaps allowing me to uncheck items or otherwise correct things at that time.

Back