• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello & a Question

E

Eric_Stephenson

hello,

My name is Eric and I have just recently found this forum and have already enjoyed many hours of reading the threads.

I am just starting to learn about homebrewing and plan on spending much time on this site to help me get a good understanding of what to do and not to do.

My question is, does anybody out there know of a place I can buy some pint glass huggies/coolies?

I have scoured the net and the only place I found them was on ebay but the person only had one at it had the budweiser logo on one side an the new england patriots logo on the other side.

i would prefer it to be blank or to at least not have the patriots on it. No offense to patriots fans but i am a steeler fan myself.

Thanks in advance for any help you all can offer.

Are you talking about the ones that are shaped like a bottle and have zipper on the side ???

I have never seen one that you could put a glass in, only bottles and cans.

Welcome to the board ;D

Don

Don,

Thanks for the welcome.

What you are describing I call a "bottle jacket". The huggie that I am looking for is shaped just like a pint glass.

Thanks anyway.

I have never seen one shaped like pint glass.  sounds cool and I hope you find them 8)

Thanks Shakey_dog.

But let's put it this way...does anybody out there have a good source for neoprene and a seamstress?

I'm not giving up yet but I am starting to look at making them myself.

Back