• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

mouseovers

grathan

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
I've written help files and know how tedious they can be. It's obvious from looking at Beersmith's help files that it was not an enthusiastic process. What's not obvious is what stuff does. It seems everything makes me scratch my head and the help files rarely seem to make things clear. I suggest hovering the mouse over an item give a quick description of 5 words or less of what it's purpose is. And if possible a link in the popup to the corresponding help file.

I do see they are there now. Perhaps the help file could mention what other values are changed when you change an item.

Perhaps instead of short descriptions, the descriptions could become hyperlinks themselves to a document that thoroughly explains the ins and outs of what each number does and how it effects the outcomes of the other numbers.

Back