• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

HELP!!! Copy and Paste Error - BeerSmith Mac

DoranS

Apprentice
Reaction score
I attempted to drag some recipes into a new folder, that didn't work (moved the whole folder instead of the selected recipes), then I tried dragging only one at a time, same result.  Finally I tried cutting and pasting...mistake.  I can not paste the recipes into the new folder or the previous, because I receive an error stating I don't have enough space remaining on my cloud folder.  I haven't had the pleasure of signing up so I do not know what is going on.  Also, I am just moving recipies, not adding new recipes.  Please help, I do not want to lose these Belgian recipes that I created myself.  Screen shot attached.

- Doran

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-09-08 at 2.01.55 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-09-08 at 2.01.55 PM.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 402
Use the copy/paste function to move across folders.  Unfortunately drag/drop is still buggy in the 64 bit Mac version (seems to work on the 32 bit version though).

As to the error message above, if I had to guess you might have accidentally selected the "copy to cloud" selection instead of Copy when you right clicked to pick copy from the context menu.  This would have had the program try to log in and add it to your cloud folder, which you said you have not even set up.

The copy/paste should work fine though.

Brad

Back