• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Inventory - Shopping List Bug

bbbilly

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi Brad,

This is a similar bug to the inventory problem that one of the users had with chocolate malt, but I thought I'd include some screenies.  In my recipe list I've added my hops (Amarillo in this case), it shows the correct stock levels in inventory, but when I click on Add to Cart, the inventory displays nil stock.  Screenshots below.

The other ingredients report fine.

Not mission critical bug, but a nuisance.

Thanks for supporting the BN - BN Army for life.

Cheers,
Billy
Canberra, Australia

BeerSmith+Bug.jpg

I too am running into this bug.  Put my inventory in, shows in the recipe, but when pushed to the cart, says I am short on Irish Moss, Whirfloc,  Cascade Hops and Cara-Pil.  Now I wonder what is going to happen when I want it to subtract from my inventory.

Serious issues with inventory tool.  I thought I had it fixed by re-creating my yeast inventory, one grain, whirfloc tablets and one cascade hop.  Everything looked good in my shopping cart and in the inventory column in the recipe.  Brewing this last weekend and used the remove from inventory tool and it flagged three items not found and asked me do you want to continue to process.  This need to be looked at.

Back