• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Fly Sparging

breibrew

Master Brewer
Reaction score
Question, this may make me sound like a newbie. I'm switching from a kettle and 10 gal rubbermaid coolers for mash tuns to all pots and from batch sparge to fly sparge. I can't see any type of equipment profile for all pots and also don't see a mash profile for fly sparing. Am i missing something here or is BS2 lacking in this area? Thanks

First anything that isn't BIAB or Batch Sparging is assuming that you are "fly sparging", how you do that is up do you. As for the equipment profile just create one for your set up, it might take a few brews to dial in all the volumes but its worth it, and we're all home brewers and you can figure it out.
Happy brewing

The last option under equipment profiles is for all 15 gallon stainless kegs.  You could work off that profile and change the numbers to match your system.

Back