• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Print problems

RH

New Forum Member
Reaction score
New user, Win 7, IE9, Beersmith 2.1.02.  When I try to print a recipe,the preview looks fine, however the actual print only prints headers such as Ingrediants, Beer profile etc. There is no text printed below the headers. Any ideas? I have already tried reloading the program with no change in the print performance. Looks lkie a nice program, but if it won't print, that severly limits it's usefulness...

Thanks for any advise on how to remedy this issue.

I've not seen this before.  BeerSmith uses Internet Explorer to print as a plugin (it is just printing plain HTML files).  Check that everything prints correctly from IE itself.  Sometimes if you have an IE setting wrong it will not print.

Also - you can export the files using the Save Report button on the Preview window (My Recipes - preview pane at the bottom has this button on it).  This lets you save the files and print them separately.

Brad

Back