• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Color and content additions to Misc Items

mattgogrrr

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I brew with a lot of fruit and different ingredients, and want to be able to add the sugar content, lovibond rating of the fruits and ingredients that I add to the beer. Could you please make this an option inside of the adding misc. items?

Fruit are not "misc" items, they are fermentable, add them to the "Grain" list.  They are several already loaded there.

I could only find fruit extract, Under the misc tab in my BS2. You can enter fruit  in the Grain tab individually, by opening grain tab, selecting add grain on the top ribbon. You will be able to enter the SRM and SG here.

I just reading another post and their is a add-ons for fruit. First time I look there I just didn't see it. just select add-ons tab, then add, then select fruit. This will add 29 fruits to your grain category.

Back