• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BS 2 Lite Android Recipe Folder location

solavirtus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Where is the folder for local storage of recipes for BS 2 Lite Android?  I've spent quite a bit of time looking, and am unable to find where to the put my recipe files to have them show up in the list. 

Also, is there a certain format the files need to be in?

What's the best way to get a recipe to the local storage on BS 2 Lite on my Android phone?

Hi,
  It is in a standard location (under Applications I think) but it is not in a standard format, so I'm not sure it will help much.

The best way to get recipes into your local storage is using the cloud - create a free account at BeerSmithRecipes.com.  After you do that just copy/paste your recipe into your cloud folder in BeerSmith 2.1 and it will be accessible from your cloud login on your phone or tablet as well.  Just use the same login on both ends.

Once you have it in your cloud folder, you can open the cloud selection on your Android device and copy it to local from there.

Brad

Back