• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Beer List?

blackcows

Brewer
Reaction score
One of the things I enjoy about brewing is introducing people to different beer styles and in my opinion part of that process is giving them a bit of information about that beer. 

I brew extract so the main function that I use Beersmith for is a history of what I have brewed and an inventory of what I have currently.  I keep a folder called "Current Inventory" and once that beer has been consumed and I no longer have any it moves to ""Consumed Beer".  What I would like to be able to do is to print a beer list, similar to a wine list, so that when we had company they could take a look at the list and read a bit about each beer then decide what they want.  Is this possible with Beersmith?  Can I print a report with the contents of a folder and only the fields I want?

That's a great idea.  I look forward to seeing any replies about how to do this.

I agree... I would like to see this too.  I'd like to have the ability to create HTML templates to create list reports.

Back