• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Mac BS 2.102

kererubrewing

Apprentice
Reaction score
When I try to adjust the volumes for my equipment profile it won't allow me to work with decimal values for litres per hour boiloff. I'm using BS2 for starter calculations and making an 8L batch is proving to be a bit of a challenge. I know what values I'll end up with, but it would be nice if BS2 would work with me instead of rounding down to zero when I enter .5L evaporated.

The BS2 calendar that comes up for the date on my Mac (OS X10.6.8) when designing recipes does not have the "today" option that is present on Windows. This is very handy and I wish it were on the Mac version. When I click forward per month the calendar seems to use a lot of resources and the entire BS2 window can be seen to visibly redraw itself. Once the calendar seemed to cause BS2 to crash when the calendar wouldn't go away and the entire app crashed (I've not been able to duplicate this again).

When printing from within BS2 I can't seem to get the printing to use A4  (non-letter paper sizes). However, if I preview I can then print as I like using TextEdit.

Back