• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Saving recipes and profiles to memory device

chris nelson

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi

My laptop is having some 'near end of life issues' and I would like to save my recipes and various profiles to a memory stick as a precaution.

I would then like to install a copy of Beersmith 2 on my new laptop (santa willing) and upload all the data from the memory stick.

Any help would be much appreciated as I can't seem to find the correct guide in the help files.

Many thanks and Merry Christmas

Chris

I do this every day, and in fact use this process to "Sync" from my desktop to my laptop via a memory stick. Find where your documents directory is and copy all or whichever .bsmx files you want to.
Merry Christmas,
Ron

Make a full backup of Documents/BeerSmith2 - it contains all of your data by default.

Brad

BeerSmith said:
Make a full backup of Documents/BeerSmith2 - it contains all of your data by default.

Brad

I didn't get a new laptop for Xmas, but my birthday is approaching. Can you tell me how to make a full back up Pls and then how to get from there to another device.

Back