• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Suggestions for a trip to Louiseville, Kentuchy

Manolo

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi,

I have to assist to a conference at Louisville in early June 2013.

Do you know of any breweries or interesting brewing shops to visit nearby ? I come from overseas so, by nearby I mean something you can access by public transportation.

Cheers,
Manuel

ole Happy here. jest so happens I come from Louisville. There is a few good micros there. Ya got Bluegrass Brewery that is on Shelbyville road not far from the intersection of brechenridge lane. Then there is New Albanion Brewery across the ohio river in New Albany. Then ya got my favorite Cumberland Brews That is on Bardstown Road in the highlands area. Ya got buses, and cabs that should git ya there to any of these or ole Happy Hillbilly kin pick ya up an show ya around. Where ya from?

Thanks very much happy hillbilly! I knew this was the right place to ask this kind question. I dunno why, but there is a research engine for breweries and distilleries at the Kentucky tourist information webpage and they do not show any pubs or breweries at Louiseville.

I'm a Spaniard. I'm from Barcelona, in Catalonia (North East). But I actually live in France.

Back