• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

SQL Debug Error when copying to the Cloud

Toy4Rick

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
I have 4 recipes in my cloud folder, when I attempt to copy another I get the following error.  No issues with logging directly to cloud account
Any ideas?

Toy4Rick

SQLDebugError_zps89696d22.jpg

I am getting the same error message.

Flask

I believe this may be related to an upgrade we did to the server on Sunday night.  I moved everything over to a new server to handle the growth of the service.

I just got a sample recipe (its not doing this for all recipes) from a user last night and will be looking closely to correct it today.  If you have recipes that are causing this issue, could you email a few to beersmith at my beersmith.com address and I'll take a look at those as well.

I hope to have this corrected very shortly - I think its related to the fact that the new server is running newer versions of mysql and php.

Brad

I just made a fix to the cloud scripts.  It was an issue related to the server upgrade I did on Sunday night.

I think I've been able to correct the issue completely, but if you run into any additional problems, please shoot me an email with a copy of the BSMX recipe you are having trouble with so I can take a look.

Thanks,
Brad

Back