• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

been busy

happy hillbilly

Master Brewer
Reaction score
Well it's ole Happy agin. Here it is the 2nd of january and I already brewed a fifth of the beer i'm allowed for the year.Yesterday i put up 21 gallons of my favorite pale ale recipe.brewed basically thre batches in one day. Started at 9 and got through washing everythin up at 730. Guess if I keep this up I will have to use the other person in the house clause to make it till the end of the year.That gives ya another 100 gallons you kin brew. Gonna brew a Tumbler Autumn clone next cause it is sooo good. Right now I'm haven one of those moonshine porters I put up back last Jan. I took a little moonshine and put in some charred oak chips then added the oak n a little home bourbon and added that to the secondary. Boy is this good! Hope ya'll had yurself a great holiday season and Happy brewin to ya all!

Back