• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Blonde Ale. question

ronmeros

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi. This is my first time brewing and as much of the case you think something goes wrong.
my first batch I suppose to use 1 gallon to start brewing adding my corn sugar n grains from the beginning n then the extract which is liquid. Everything went great and I finished and the added my yeast n set it in a 70°f room temperature n in less than 12 hours check my airlock and everything was good (bubbling). Yeast were working good as i saw in videos.
Now I just read another instructions of how to make blonde ale and say I have to start with 2.5 gallons if water. Does anything will go bad with my first batch or it my works good?

View attachment 92595

Different recipes use different amounts of water, Grain and extract. If you followed the recipe reasonablyclose , you will have your very own beer. Enjoy. The first one is always fun!

If you want more specific feedback, post the two different recipes... And we can help more.

Welcome to the addiction. 

Back