• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

computer crashed

crabbs

Brewer
Reaction score
hello support team,
i have been a 2.0 user since its inception. I love the program.My problem is two fold,first my computer crashed and wiped out all of my programs .Secondly, i did not back up my program to disk. can you help? I remember a while back i had to use my program # to upgrade to 2.0. So my hope is that you would be able to track me down in your system through my email account and get me back to brewing again.  Thanks.,,,

Hi,
  Could you send an email to beersmith at my beersmith.com address?  I don't want to publish your key here but I'm sure I can provide it via email.

Brad

i sent two inquires to beersmith.com with no response .im shocked because you are always johnny on the spot to get back to your patrons .im still patient, just need to work up some recipes soon .thanks .,

Back