• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Adding MY equipment???

arborman

Apprentice
Reaction score
So, I have been using beersmith now for the past 5 brew sessions.  I am trying to enter in an equipment profile for MY kettle, which is 10 gallons and can do a full boil extract.  I do not see anywhere in beersmith where I can add this, and the preloaded profiles for extract brewing are all for partial boils..  Am I being retarded, or is this not laid out properly?  Or, is it even possible to add my own personal kettle in here?

Sorry for the rant, but I have been going in circles with the layout of this program.  Things do not seem to be where they should. 

Ok, thanks!

Go to profiles and find the closest profile to your equipment. Select and copy it (cntl-c in Windows) and then paste it (cntl-v in Windows). You'll then have two profiles with the same name.
Change the name of the profile, then double click on the profile and edit it to match you system.

Back