• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

ANOTHER NAME FOR IT?

Detmurds

Brewer
Reaction score
I recently used a recipe from the local brewery supply store, and it calls for Light Malt Extract (liquid).  I want to put his recipe in BeerSmith,..for future reference but BeerSmith does not have it as an option,..is it under a different description or name?  Thanks!

If you "add grain" in a recipe design window, there will be quite a list of extracts, sugars and whole grain. There is one for the LME Pilsen light  (Briess), there s one for light malt extract (coopers), and another pale liquid extract. They should all be grouped together under the "type" column most of the way down. Or you could sort on the column to alpabetize, group by type or color etc.

Earlier, I did use the ingredient Pale Liquid Extract.  Just not sure if it is really the same thing?  Thanks for the response!

Back