• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Windows Phone 8 and/or Windows 8/RT App

cjyoho

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I am a Windows Phone user (about to upgrade to Windows Phone 8) and am also thinking about getting a Surface tablet.  I've brewed a handful of batch of partial mash beers but I am jonesing to try all-grain.  I was wondering if you had any requests or palns to make an app for either of these platforms. 

Thanks,

Clint

Yes please.  Any chance this is in the works?  I hate having to break out my laptop just to use a brew timer and it would be awesome to have something full featured on my phone and tablet.

I agree!  I am a Windows 8 laptop/tablet owner, and also have a Windows phone 8.  Any chance of a Windows phone app for Beersmith?  There is a limited app that I have used but it is VERY limited. 

You might want to try brewtoad.com. It works on any device, it still has most of the features of Beersmith, and they seem committed to improving it. It also makes it very easy to share recipes.

No, I don't work for them. I've just been waiting for several years for a Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 app and it doesn't look like Beersmith is going to get around to making one so I guess it is time to move on.

Back