• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

M BerrSmith 2 does not print the BREW STEPS - urgent

ofobrewing

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi There,

I'm trying to get the brew steps for my recipe but after clicking the "brew steps" bottom nothing happens.

I've tried different recipes, closing and opening the software again, and even restarting my laptop with same result.

Beersmith Version 2
Windows 7

I appreciate a quick reply as I'm planning to brew today!

Thanks in advance

Copied from other related post...... reporting the same issue on Windows XP

I have not seen this before - are you having any problems previewing the main reports?  The reason I ask is that the brew steps shows the same preview as when you click the print preview window for another report.

Also - can you try printing/previewing the Brewsheet from the main recipe view - just click on the recipe and then click on the Brewsheet format (from the drop down of report formats) in the preview window - does that work?

Brad

---->>> I've tried now printing the preview using the preview bottom, and also using the preview and print bottoms on the FILE menu with the same result (just a barely perceptible flicker)

Thanks again....

Back