• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

printing brew steps in linux

dazer23866

New Forum Member
Reaction score
not sure if this has popped up before but i cant print the brew steps in Linux this is a real pain as i could stop using windows forever is this a bug that will be fixed? the printer works fine with all other applications but just fires out a blank page from beersmith

printer is a Kodak 5.1 hero

Sorry,
  BeerSmith for Linux seems to have some issues with certain printers.  The workaround is to go to My Recipes view, select the recipe and then in the preview pane (at bottom) select the report you want to view.  You can use the "Save report" button there to save it to a HTML file and print the HTML file.

I'm going to be working on a better solution soon... for the next set of BeerSmith updates.

Thanks,
Brad

that would be good if there will be a fix soon, for the record the printer is a kodak hero 5.1
I have found another way to print and that is to export to pdf and then import to gimp seems to work ok

Back