• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Adjusting font sizes in Mac OS version, and batch question

formula155

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi,

Couple of questions from a newbie:

- I am running the Mac OS version of Beersmith on a Mac with a high res screen. The fonts in some of the screens are pretty small. Is there any way to enlarge the text?
- Is there any concept of batches like that in Beer Alchemy. It seems awkward to have to save a new version of the recipe for each batch so I can have batch specific notes, for example. Am I missing something? If not, isn't this a serious drawback for Beersmith, and how do other folks make batch specific notes?

Batch Log is the way to keep track. From your recipe folder, use the "Copy to Log" button. It's hidden in plain sight on the ribbon. The Log file should show up as just another folder in the My Recipes tab.

Then use the recipe in the log file, change the date to the brew date and make all the specific notes you need to.

OK,

Thanks for the help - I tried your suggestion and it worked fine,

Thanks again!

On question 1:
  There is currently no way to adjust the fonts - it is something I'm considering for the future.

Brad

Back