• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Problems using metric units ...

colinm_au

Apprentice
Reaction score
Has anyone else found several places where imperial units are still shown for some items
Ie Mash volumes in liters but temps in F or vice versa

I think quite a few fixes are needed in this area !

The product will be much improved with a few of these wrinkles fixed ...

You can change these (just about all of them) from the Options->Units page.

Brad

An example is in the adding equipment area ... All units are metric except kettle top up which is in gallons !
When adjusting mash settings grain temp is in F mash tun temp is in F whilst grain weight basis is in KG etc etc.
I am surprised some of these issues have not troubled others ... Thanks for the quick response

Thanks,
  I did not realize you were talking about the mobile version.  I think there is an error on that particular dialog (kettle top up) where its not displaying the units correctly.

Can you tell me where you are seeing these issues in the mobile version - it will be easy to correct these for the next set of updates.

Brad

Hi !
Yes problem is in add/edit of profiles for equipment, mash and fermentation on the mobile app.

Cheers ... Colinm

Thanks,
  I will review all of these pages and see if I can get out a quick fix.

Brad

Back