• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Save button

grathan

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
If you create a new recipe (either in brew log or my recipes) give it a name and click on Save and then immediately close the recipe's tab it prompts to "Save before Closing?". Why would it think there was changes right after I clicked the Save button?

Hi,
  If you have the "Confirm changes before closing it" turned on in the options->Look and Feel it will inquire if you try to close any item by default.

However the program also asks if you want to save before closing if you have an open file (such as one using the open command) - not sure if this is the case here.

Brad

Ahh ok. I think I am just used to being prompted if there had been actual changes made. Be neat if there was a way to tell if changes have been made, sometimes I may have added something to the notes, but out of habit clicked on don't save when closing.

This still bugs me. If you click Save the recipe should save. When you then click close it shouldn't ask you if you want to save because there have been changes made.

Back